Many weeks ago our good friends Micah and Amy told us that Third Day would be putting on a concert before the Ranger's game sometime in April. Matt and I are HUGE Third Day fans. God worked through their music to get Matt through the stresses of law school and also to get us through the difficult time of losing Tyndale. We refer to the lead singer (Mac) by name as if we are personal friends--We LOVE them. So Amy called this afternoon and told us that the concert was today but we needed a ticket to the game to attend the concert. She went early to get tickets (thanks, Amy!), they picked us up, and we got our Third Day on! It was a BEEE-Utiful day. It was the perfect temperature outside. We spread out a blanket and listened to the awesome sounds of this awesome band. Avery did really well at her first concert. She didn't do so well at dinner following the concert, but that is another story. . .
16 years ago
5 comments:
Sounds fun! Both our girls have enjoyed going to their daddy's concerts since they were tiny. I had to laugh at Avery not doing so well at dinner after the concert... that's just like a baby to be so good while everyone else is being LOUD and then lose it when everyone is being QUIET. :0)
How fun! I miss going to baseballs on BEEEEEutiful spring days:(
Avery's expression in that photo is adorable!
I think i can see Matt's arms waiving in the air... Praise them for their ministry... I totally agree. Ave is so cute... love her so much.
I hope that you had a great time at the scrapbook party; that really sounds like fun! :)
Oh yeah, I'm glad y'all had a good time at the concert, my parents and some kids from our youth group were there too.
Post a Comment