Sunday, April 27, 2008

One Word Answers

I got this from Kristen's blog...Copy and paste if you want.
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your significant other? faithful
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? responsible
5. Your father? reliable
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? diet coke
9. Your goal or dream? family
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your kids? sweet
12. Your fear? confrontation
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? wherever
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? competitive
16. Muffins? banana-nut
17. One of your wish list items? pergola
18. Where you grew up? Texas
19. The last thing you did ? laundry
20. What are you wearing? t-shirt
21. Your TV? big
22. Your pets? dog
23. Your computer? Mac
24. Your life? happy
25. Your mood? good
26. Missing someone? yes
27. Your car? Camry
28. Something you're not wearing? glasses
29. Favorite Store? LOFT
30. Your summer? wet
31. Like someone? yes
32. Your favorite color? Blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
34. Last time you cried? tonight
35. The person who sent this to you? Kristen
36. Who will/would resend this? ? Camille
37. A good book? please
38. A good movie? Gladiator
39. A good song? I can't think of a one word song!!!!!
40. One word to share? Jesus

4 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

Good job. I didn't do as good, because I didn't take the ONE WORD thing as literal.
I love Ann Taylor Loft!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You nailed me... I love it and am going to use it... you and I are both suckers for random information.... Your the best and thanks for making me smile today.

Julia said...

You have the wrong blog for me. I think you changed it and maybe didn't save the changes. juliagal, not julesgal. You can keep the strangers blog if you find it interesting!

Rachel Kerbel said...

your not competitive? what? j/k gotta love our family:)