We took Avery to College Station this weekend to celebrate Aunt Jenny's birthday. Matt and Kit got to go to the game, or should I say massacre, that occurred at Kyle Field while Rachel and I stayed at her house with the kids. Before the game we went on campus and went to a tail-gate party. It was a lot of fun and despite being hot and sticky, the kids did great. The title of this blog refers to brainwashing because anyone who has ever been to Aggieland knows it can be a little...weird. Matt has joked many times that part of the initiation process when you go to A&M is to suck your brain out and replace it with another one that is programmed to participate in all of our many traditions. Well, I had forgotten how wonderfully wierd Aggieland is until this weekend. What a place! I'm so glad that I got to go to college there and, although Avery can go wherever she wants, I am sort of rooting for good 'ole Aggieland. And if he is honest, so is her dad.
I know, I know, A&M DOESN'T HAVE CHEERLEADERS! But Avery looks cute in the outfit, nontheless.

Here are the cousins. They look soo cute in their Aggie attire.

Aunt Jenny with Kindle and Rachel with Carson. So fun!

Avery enjoyed bonding with Uncle Kit at the tail-gate party. How sweet!!!

And here is Avery with me and Aunt Jenny. She is sitting on a t-shirt because the little priss didn't like her feet (or any other part of her body) touching the grass. So funny!

Thanks to Rachel and Kit for having us and thanks to Jenny for taking Matt to the game. It was a great weekend.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness Avery is so cute... but little mamma you are looking good these days... your hair does it I think you look so trendy and cute and slender... I love it... and so should you... eat your heart out Matt... your wife is lookin good... I am so glad that you are brainwashing Avery bc we are with Pierce and that is where they are going to start dating so go A&M.
One of my questions...when is your due date? You think I would know this, but I don't think I do. Anyway, I think we are going to have to do one of those pictures where our bellies are touching. I know, corny, but I think we just have to...in about 4 months or so!
Also, I think the pink pants would have gone great with the maroon shirt. You should wear them next time! ;)
no mention of running into me this weekend?? I'm heartborken :( and you're preggers??? you did not mention that.....you bum :) Congrats :)
Look at all those Kacsmaryks! Cutest little cousins. I didn't know A&M doesn't have cheerleaders. Maybe if you send them that picture of Avery they will reconsider, she is too cute.
She looks ADORABLE! So jealous of your CS weekend - we're hoping to take the kids down soon.
we had a great time this weekend! kindle said 'i luf uncle matt' today on the way up to kit's work!!! breakthrough! all those pics are so adorable, i hope avery is feeling ok after being around my sick kid! anyways, we had a blast!
What great pics- everyone looks great in their maroon! Y'all are all so cute- it's sickening, actually!!
I really love your hair, you have totally convinced me to cut mine. My hairdresser is THRILLED!!
I love little Avery in that cheerleader outfit!! She is too cute. What is she going to be for halloween?
And chica... you are supposed to gain weight when you are preggers... not lose it. Dang girl you look SO SKINNY!! Eat a cookie cake or something ... ha ha.
Post a Comment