Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


We've all been a bit under the weather this Christmas. If you didn't get a chance to read my last post, here is a summary: Matt and I both have Strep. Again. After already having it once this month and being on antibiotics. (FYI: After having Strep, always throw away your tooth brush. I seriously didn't know that because I thought Strep had to have a live host, but evidently it doesn't.) Avery is also sick and she is MISERABLE. It is quite sad. We are hoping and praying for a healthy little girl so we can still carry out our Christmas vacation to New Mexico, but if not, we'll enjoy some family time at home. Either way, we are sure the make some wonderful memories. Wishing you the best this Christmas!

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Such great pics... where did you get these done?

Bethany said...

Shelly, SOOO sorry you are all sick. Praying esp. for Avery. Get well soon and start 2009 healthy! (BTW I loved your poem. I give it my excellent grammar seal of approval. Ha ha ha...)

Unknown said...

i was wondering if you guys got to go to N.M.! ran into ken and T. today! they were having a great time at the gaylord! i love the pic! you guys are cute-hope you feel better!