I had a sono today and there isn't really much to say except that I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY! He is soo cute to me. Some people get a little ooged out by the 4-d pictures, but when it's your kid, they're precious. I got a good one of his face and he has a little pug nose and looks WAY different than Avery. I think he's going to look like me, but that's really just a guess. The doctor said his head is big (hmmm....wonder where that came from???) and his belly is big, but his arms and legs are short! I'm only 24 weeks, so there's still time for those limbs to catch up, but if they don't, it's okay. We aren't much into basketball anyway! :-) I thought he was a bit more calm than Avery in the womb, but for the last few days, I have to revisit that thought. He is a wild man! He moves like crazy! I can't wait to actually see him in person. Life is so precious. I look at Avery all the time and I comment, "I can't believe we made you!". Then Matt reminds me that
God made her, and I remind him that God allowed
us to participate in making her. What a miracle!
5 comments:
Look at that cutie... I can't wait to hold him and meet him.... Pierce and Reagan are going to be best buds... glad to hear everything is going well including the pug nose and big head....MIss you
He is adorable already. :) I think those 3D/4D ultrasounds are so cool! We're debating (well, I am debating and trying to convince Brian) on having one - we didn't with Jackson. Anyway I'm glad everything is going well for you!
WOW! Those ultrasounds are so cool. I am excited to see your little guy and find out who he will look like. Hope your feeling wonderful!
Hey girl. I got my 3D on monday and posted them too!!! I know what you mean about when it is your kid, they are the most precious pictures we have of him!!!!! I am so excited our 2 boys will be born so close together...lots of play dates, especially for me since I am a first time mommy and will glady take any advice you give! Anyway, hope to see you soon!
LOVE THE PICTURES of Reagan!!! He is a cutie!
What a precious little boy! He will be here before you know it! Just think about how busy you will be then, with two little ones to keep up with!
Thanks so much for coming for a visit today! I had a good time hanging with you for a little while. Next time I might take you up on the Bird! Yum, yum!!!
Post a Comment