16 years ago
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Oink, Oink!
I have truly been a stay at home mom lately. Not only am I staying in until Reagan gets his first set of shots, but like most people, I'm sort of quarantining myself because of the swine flu. It has been fun, but we've had to come up with creative ways to pass the time. Reagan has mostly passed the time by being cute, fussing or sleeping. That seems to be what he does. As I type, he is in the living room with Matt "tearing up old Billy," as my mom says. It seems to be getting worse, but still not too bad. Here he is just being cute!
We've definitely made some memories around our house lately, but I have to confess, cabin fever is setting in. I told Matt tonight that I feel like my job description is as follows: change diapers, clean up food on the floor and on your body when it is thrown at you, hold fussy baby, console screaming toddler, and nurse, and nurse, and nurse, and nurse... I am hopeful that the swine flu situation will be resolved soon. Even though this has been one of those days, I am thankful that I got to spend it with two healthy kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those 2 are so cute... I wish I could just eat them up... and you have to talk about how RJ sleeps the same way Avery did... with his arms up... did you notice that in the pic... so cute... how much fun... you are a good mama...
Oh, they are so stinking cute! As much as it stinks, you are definitely doing the right thing by keeping that little angel inside. Just remember - living room forts can by you at least 30 minutes with a toddler. :)
bath time is great too! on rainy days, the kids would play in the bath for EVER! I understand the need to get out though-come see us!!!hehe. you like the HEHE??!!! get it? the kiddos are cute!
Post a Comment