Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Three For One

I don't really have much to actually blog about, but I did want to show off this cute pic/videos of my precious babe. It occurred to me last night that our picture-taking has sort of waned, so I had to get the camera out and start snapping!

I also bought her a new toy yesterday. This is her first time in it.



She fed herself a rice-puff last week, but I think it was on accident. Yesterday, she really got the hang of it.


4 comments:

Rachel Kerbel said...

NO WAY about the heels! you know that put a smile on my face-love it! thanks for putting the link on there-you know i was thinking where do you get those? AWESOME:) avey baby is soooo cute:)i love her little face:)

Christina said...

That was no accident. That girls is advanced with her feeding. Go Avery Go!!!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You are suppose to space these out... they are way to cute to get all at once... I am a little overwhelmed at how fast my baby girl is growing... I love the bouner... so cute her jumping... and the eating by herself... I am going to cry... she is doing please in sign language... that is how Pierce does it when he is saying Please... I love it and I love that she is naked... that is my girl.

Bethany said...

Yay for self-feeding! Soon you will be able to give her some in the stroller tray and actually make it through a whole errand without fussing! That toy looks way fun. Abbey had something like that but this house doesn't have the right kind of doorways to hang it from so poor E. missed out.