Friday, July 18, 2008

Funny Faces

One of my best friends was recently harassing me about why I don't blog more. She told me blogs like "Three For One" were unacceptable and that I should split those up. I told her that I don't have much to blog about and she argued with me and told me that I did. As I was going through my photo library, I decided that she was right.

So here it is: Funny Faces. Avery has been making a lot of them lately. She is such a little ham (in more ways than one!). The one with her neck stretched out reminds me of that famous (or maybe infamous) picture of that old man with his bottom lip over his nose. She makes me laugh every day and I hope these pictures put a smile on your face just like they did mine!

5 comments:

bcstark said...

Those are adorable! Jackson makes some funny faces but I'm never quick enough to catch them on camera.

And I agree, you should definitely post more! :)

Rachel Kerbel said...

oh, sweetums...love a lil ave! can't wait to see you guys. kindle is saying avery-wait...avey. close enough! so cute.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love it... Her face is so cute... and since I did not get name recognition here... I am going to go ahead and give it to myself... the best friend she is referring to here is Camille Denton.... HE HE HE... Just giving Shelly a hard time.

Kristen Ballard said...

Those are GREAT!! She is getting so big- she may not have teeth, but at least your not having to deal with teething pain. It's no fun!!

Anonymous said...

Avery is so adorable! I love reading how y'all are doing and see her precious face. :)
Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you enjoy our pictures! By the way, Emma didn't get a tooth until somewhere between 8 months and 8 1/2 months... no biggy, they'll come.