I did this several months ago...and I'm going to try not to cheat and copy the same list because I AM pretty random, so hopefully I can come up with 7 more:
1. I love the smell of plastic. Like a brand-new beach ball out of the package or cheap, Dollar Store toys, I could smell them all day...
2. I start books and never finish them. This is something I have inherited from my mom (her bookcase is full of books that have bookmarks in the middle of the book). I'm really trying to work on this because I should be able to finish a stinking book!
3. I like spaghetti without any meat. Just noodles and tomato sauce. That's the way I make it. Matt and I have been married for 6 years and every time I make it, he says, "No meat?" He thinks it is weird.
4. I have a very dull sense of smell. Maybe from all the years working in a vet clinic or maybe just God's blessing on a mother with a pooping and puking infant...either way, my sense of smell really doesn't exist. (So it's really no big deal for me to clean up vomit all night like I did night before last...more about that in another blog...)
5. I have eaten a cricket and a grasshopper, and they weren't half bad! In college I went on a mission trip to Southeast Asia. A few of us took the plunge and tried some tasty bugs for dinner!
6. I HATE the grocery store. Going there literally puts in in a bad mood for the day. I try to go without Avery and that means when I go, most of the lines that have a real human operating them are closed. So I use the automated check-out. I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT! If I never heard, "Please remove item from bagging area," or "Please wait for cashier assistance," again, it would be TOO SOON! I could seriously blog all day about my hatred for grocery stores...
7. I mentioned last time about things I want to do before I die. Really the list is pretty short...1. Be on the Price Is Right 2. Write a children's book 3. Become an aerobics instructor. I love aerobics. I particularly love it when you get a goofy instructor who has a dance or cheerleading background and they say, "From the top!" and gleefully tap the top of their head. I really want to be that person. Some people want to find a cure for cancer, some people want to travel the world....I want to be the person who yells, "From the top!" Random.
If you want to play, consider yourself tagged!
16 years ago
4 comments:
I cracked up at your spaghetti one because this has been a point of contention with Brian and me. I'm on your side on this one - but I usually end up giving in and making it with ground beef. Oh and I don't know if you're the same way with lasagna but my mom makes a great meatless lasagna that I loooove. :)
You are cracking me up and I too would love to be the aerobics instructor that yells from the top but I want to be on a cruise ship doing it... you made me smile today... thanks!
I think your #4 has to do with your #1. :0)
I will totally come to your aerobics classes... as long as you do not allow any gross men in tank tops who put their step right at the front of the class by the mirror so they can see themselves lifting weights while stepping up on three steps. I hate those guys! Was that TMI?
HAHA, I can confirm the love for the cheap plastic as I witnessed it as Shelly and I were in the dollar store the other day.
I too would love to have you for an aerobics instructor even though I suck at aerobics :(
Lovin' the blog - keep it up, and WHOOP for the new baby Kacsmaryk!!!(I didn't want to spoil the surprise)
Post a Comment