I'm sure everyone knows this by now, but Texas won the game against OU at the Red-River Shootout. Since we are a "house divided" we have an A&M cheerleader outfit
and a UT cheerleader outfit. So while I proudly sported my Aggie attire, Dad and Avery kicked it in their Longhorn threads. She was very cute, though I do have to say, I think she looks better in maroon. :-)
The Horns are winning! High-five!

All smiles over the Longhorn victory. (Yes, even me. If Matt can root for the Aggies, I can root for the Horns.)

They had it in the bag!
5 comments:
How cute... I love the pictures and I do agree that she looks cuter in Maroon... but the bag pic and the high five pic are to cute... how much fun... and I do have to say that I love your new name and the new look on the blog... way to go stud.
I love the new look! And I love your "They had it in the bag" comment! I am an Aggie fan too, but I will cheer for any team that is playing against an Oklahoma team. I really don't like Oklahoma teams!
Fixing to go get ready to go to the doctors to find out if it is a boy or girl! I can't believe that I actually got some sleep last night! I am SO EXCITED!
Those are great pictures. And I love the new heading.
So cute, orange or maroon, Avery is adorable. Love the new blog!
I have no opinion on any football teams, but had to say that your new blog heading is so sweet!
Post a Comment