Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stay Puft, Reagan!

About a week ago Matt had a funny observation. He said that Reagan reminded him of the Stay Puft Marshmallow man. I couldn't exactly remember what the Stay Puft man looked like, so Matt pulled it up on the computer and we had a good laugh.



The resemblance is striking!

6 comments:

bcstark said...

HILARIOUS!!! I needed that laugh. You have a CUTE little boy!

Rachel Kerbel said...

oh my gosh! that is greatness!

Rachel Kerbel said...

p.s. want another laugh? carson tied together some kids shoelaces today-apparently to see if he would 'hop'. got a nice note home already! NICE.

Elasha said...

SOOOO FUNNY!!! And seriously, we need to stop talking about it and just get together!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

That Matt of yours is a funny one... love it.. love this similarity... so cute... Pierce has the same shirt that RJ is wearing in the pic... thought you had a pic of Pierce up when I saw the little thumbnail pic on blogger... so cute.

TxFarmhouse said...

Matt, only you could come up with that! But yes, the resemblance is uncanny...too funny for words!