
Reagan is 9 months today. Where has the time gone? Those of you who know him, know that he has the sweetest disposition EVER. He gets soo much attention when we are out for just being a good baby. He certainly has his moments...like at 2am and 4am. :-) We were sleeping through the night, but this guy has been dealing with one sickness after another for the past few months. So until he is well, sleeping through the night will have to wait.
He is also finding his voice. He babbles so much more than Avery did at this age. It's probably because he hears Avery and I talking all day, but he sure wants to be part of the conversation. His favorite word is Da-Da. That's his only word, really. When he has a toy or gets on a babbling roll, he'll start saying Da-Da. He'll grit his teeth, furrow his brow, shake his fists, and shout Da-DAH, Da-DAH! I can't wait to see what his little personality is like.
So here are some of the things he is doing at 9 months:
He's crawling (mostly commando style, but he takes a few strides every now and then with his belly completely off the ground).

He's standing (while holding onto something). I'm not making any hard and fast predictions, but he might just walk a little early because he is not afraid to take a step and completely bust. He doesn't realize that he's still too little to do that.

He plays soo well with Avery. She is his favorite person.

He can balance on this little scooter, and he actually moves his feet on it and can propel himself forward.
He can balance on this little scooter, and he actually moves his feet on it and can propel himself forward.

He has 6 teeth, which I think is CRAZY. I've gotten bit several times and he's had his first "swat". It broke his heart and mine, but after the first 3 times, I had to do something. Hasn't happened again.

He can drink from a sippy cup with some help, and he can feed himself rice-puffs or wagon wheels. His favorite are Baby Mum-Mums.

And finally, he can make a mess. But he's a cute mess.

I love you, Little Buddy. I thank God every day for you.

He can drink from a sippy cup with some help, and he can feed himself rice-puffs or wagon wheels. His favorite are Baby Mum-Mums.

And finally, he can make a mess. But he's a cute mess.

I love you, Little Buddy. I thank God every day for you.

6 comments:
What a great blog..thank you for doing this... I sure wish I could meet this little man but the pics help... Happy 9 mos I can't believe this... can't believe it...
He has the sweetest little smile! Hard to believe he's already 9 months old. Hope we can get together again soon.
What a cutie! I LOVE his eyes in that first picture. My fav pic is the one of him and Avery with the shoes in their mouths! lol!!!
He is so precious!!!!!!!
he makes me laugh! He IS the sweetest thing ever- can't wait to see the little guy
His blue eyes just POP out, don't they?! So cute! This is a sweet age. Love the picture of them with Crocs in their mouths, thank goodness it's not just my kids that do that.
Post a Comment