Avery FREQUENTLY takes toys from Reagan. It doesn't matter if it is her favorite toy or one that she hasn't seen in months, whatever he has, she grabs. When she does this I always remind her that "we share our things" and then I ask her if she'll find another toy for him to play with. Several weeks she snatched something out of his hand and I repeated, "We share our things," and then I asked her if she would find him a toy to play with. She stretched out her hand, fingers pinched together as if she was holding something, and says, "Bubba peetend!" It took me a minute to process what was going on. I laughed at first, and then I told her that he needed a REAL toy to play with. Not a pretend one. This has happened several times since then and like a good blogger/scrapbooker, I had my camera ready.

And as you can see, he is grabbing his pretend toy. Poor guy! In a few months time, the tables are gonna turn. It's going to be fun!
2 comments:
Girl, you are on a blogging roll lately! Good job. I need to get motivated. They are too cute and funny and you are right, Avery is in for a surprise in a few months!
That is so funny! Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment