Tuesday, March 18, 2008

4 Months!


Avery officially turns 4 months old tomorrow. She is growing soo fast and she is soo much fun! She is 14lbs 12 1/2 oz and 25 1/4 inches long. Her head circumference is 16 inches. She is in the 75% for weight, 75-90% for height and 40% for head. As most of you know, THAT is what I am most excited about. Her head is soo....NORMAL. Most kids have to endure some measure of teasing or ridicule in school. I'm encouraged that the subject of that ridicule for lil Ave will NOT be her ginormous head like it was for me. At least it doesn't look like it at this point. Anyway, she is such a blessing. She laughs and smiles, and she is SO close to rolling over. She can get to her side and then she just stops. Her personality is pretty mellow most of the time, however, she cranks it up pretty quick when I don't move fast enough to suit her. I love being her mom!

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I see the bandaids... how did that go for mommy? I hated that part but Ave looks like a trooper... I know you are so proud... I am :-)

Rachel Kerbel said...

is she really not screaming after shots?! my kids always looked at me like i betrayed them with tears in their eyes...avery is sooo good! keep up the pics! i miss seing the lil' one!

Rory and Cindy said...

B-E-A-utiful!!!!!