Monday, March 24, 2008

Too Cute To Wait...

I just posted a blog on Easter, and I don't have too much more to say, but this is just too cute to wait. I love being a mom. I pretty much act a fool all day trying to get Avery to smile or laugh because it absolutely makes my day to see her do either of those two things. And when she does, I usually tell her to wait so I can get the camera (as if she understands). One funny fact (I'm sure this is true with every kid) is that I can put on a clown suit and stand on my head, and she will just give a small grin. But do something as simple as changing the sheets on the bed, and you'll have the kid rolling (she cracked up at Matt changing the sheets this weekend). Anyway, today I was making a snoring noise at her and she started cracking up. I told her to wait while I ran and got the camera so I could try and capture some of her cuteness to share, and it actually worked! Sometimes she gets distracted by the camera itself, but this time she kept on laughing. She laughs hard towards the middle, and then she spits up at the end. She's even cute doing that! I hope this makes you smile! (As a side note, I tried to rotate the video, but then my computer prompted me to purchase an upgrade for Quicktime. Hmmmm....It's just as cute viewed with your head to the side....)

10 comments:

Christina said...

I was laughing so hard... she is SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see the laughing in person. But I think she was laughing more at you laughing... but I was laughing more at you snorting. The things you will do... ha ha.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen before... she made me laugh out loud... I love it and her... this is precious and I can't wait until she is all grown up and sees how much she was having a good time with her mommy.. I do have to admit you are pretty funny lookin... HE HE HE Love ya both so much. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming... I will need all the videos I can get when I get to Singapore.

Rachel Kerbel said...

i went from crying over royce to laughing over avery-how cute! she just makes me smile. you were pretty funny too! her laugh is too precious-it just makes you want to laugh too! hope to see you guys soon:)

Bethany said...

So I was reading Jennifer Rigoulot's blog, and decided to be nosy and clicked on "Rachel" not knowing who this person was, and I actually didn't even recognize Rachel at first but saw "Shelly Kaz" and there can only be one person who that could be... SHELLY STANALAND!!! And I was so very glad to see your blog and your beautiful baby girl. Being a little girl mommy is fun, isn't it? Well... most of the time. :0)

Anonymous said...

Shelly, she is so precious! I love her laugh!!

Anonymous said...

Shelly, Avery is ADORABLE!! I hope I get to meet her before too long, and you'll have to meet Jackson too. :)

Anonymous said...

hey, sure you can link me on your site. Emma is excited about Elias. She says he's her little boy, not mine and Rob's. :)

Bethany said...

That's fine, Shelly. Looking forward to seeing more of you and Avery!

Rachel Kerbel said...

i know, any time someone has a new blog it's like Christmas! thinking of ya'll cracking up makes me want to laugh- i know kindle is too funny when she says 'k' it's sweet.it just goes to show how focused she was.:) i think i need to include real life day to day stuff more b/c it's a lot funnier! i laugh about something someone said or did every day. i think i watched avery's video 3 or more times! i love that laugh! take pics on your trip so you can blog about it!

Lisa said...

Hey Shelly! It's Lisa (Parker) Starr. I found your blog from Camille's and I was so excited to see pictures of you and your sweet family. Your daughter is beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys. Where do you go to church in GP? You can find us at blog.starrfamilyband.com.