I hope everyone had a blessed Easter. Our day was very eventful. We went to church this morning and then went to Fort Worth to take flowers to the cemetery. We grabbed a quick bite to eat at Freebirds, my favorite place. I felt a little, well, a lot guilty about going out to eat on Easter...it was quite refreshing to see soo many places closed today. But I guess I didn't feel guilty enough not to do it. Then we rushed back to Grand Prairie for our church egg hunt.
Avery looked so cute in her Easter dress this morning. I wasn't even going to get her an Easter dress because she had some dresses from Children's Place that hadn't been worn very much. I felt sure that one of them would work for Easter. But it turns out that Children's Place clothing doesn't quite fit in the range it advertises (it runs WAY small). So when I went into Gymboree and found ONE baby dress left in 3-6 month size, I figured it was meant to be! She looked soo cute. The headband didn't last very long...they never do on her. She somehow manages to pull them down over her eyes and it drives her nuts. I can't wait until she has hair so I can actually clip them on her (that may be awhile--I didn't have hair until I was 1 year).
I tried to post a picture of her whole body, but the layout was in the wrong direction and I couldn't get it to rotate...anyone have any suggestions on how to do that?
3 comments:
So cute... she is so precious in pink... what kind of flowers did you put on Tyndale's grave... Suggestion on the rotation of the picture is to save the correct flip/rotation to your computer and then try to import it... it works that way for me.
sweet avery! she is adorable-and such a good baby:) glad ya'll had a blessed day-just think next year avery will be chasing those easter eggs down-i can show her how to throw a bow! he he
I have those troubles with the picture being flipped around, too. She's probably right about saving it the right way first.
Avery is sooo cute!! I love that pink dress. Make Rachel keep all of Kindle's stuff for Avery- I have given her some of Lucy's stuff, so she has ALOT of clothes!
Post a Comment