It has been a while since I have blogged. Things have been sufficiently busy around my house these days that I have had one thing after another that has kept me from sitting down and doing it. No more excuses. I have several things to blog about in the coming days that will make up for the blogging drought I have been through over the last few weeks.
Avery has been "moving" backwards for several weeks. I frequently comment that for not being able to crawl, she sure is mobile. I guess it was a month ago that I predicted it would be two weeks before she crawled. Theresa predicted a month, and she was right. After days of moving backwards and scooting into corners and getting her feet stuck under sofas, she finally started moving forward on the 5th. It seriously came out of nowhere. It was the cutest thing because she would take several strides and I would clap and cheer for her. She would sit up and get the biggest smile on her face, bouncing and clapping the whole time. She did this probably 4 or 5 times....until I got the camera and starting filming. Isn't that how it always goes?
Here is Avery the first day she crawled forward. Let me apologize in advance for the goofy cheering, but I was trying to get her to clap and smile and, of course, she didn't.
I tried to catch it again this morning and she did better, but still nothing like she was doing the first day.
16 years ago
3 comments:
Yayyy Avery! She is so cute. Is she keeping you on your toes now that she's mobile? :)
oh my gosh... that is so cute... I can not believe she is crawling and I am missing it... she is so cute clapping at her self... we love her so and thanks for the video... it made my afternoon.
P>S> it is good to see you back to blogging... I missed you.
Avery is so adorable! I loved the video. I hope I get to see her before too long!
Post a Comment