Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beautiful, Smart AND Athletic!

Little Ray-Jay ain't the only one kicking these days. Grandma Dorothy taught Avery how to kick a ball and she picked it up soo quick. I finally got some footage of her mad skills. Rachel, Jenny...what do you think? (Please excuse my annoying voice...does anyone else hate the sound of their own voice? I literally can't stand it.)



Avery completely shocked me about a week ago. When I asked her where her nose was, she actually pointed to her nose! So I asked where her eyes were and she pointed to her eyes. Then her ears, head, and mouth... I was in shock because we work on these things occasionally, but I never imagined she was picking it up!



And an update on my computer woes: This is sort of stating the obvious, but I figured out how to use YouTube...AND I emptied over 1/2 of the space on my hard-drive. I guess all those late nights, or maybe I should say early mornings (2:00 am) were worth it!

4 comments:

bcstark said...

Both videos are adorable but that second one is TOO cute. She is such a smarty! Jackson is sporadic on whether he'll point to the right part or not. Maybe Avery could teach him a thing or two!

Elasha said...

soooo cute! reminds me that i need to get a video camera within the next couple of weeks...YIKES!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I can't see the videos bc I am using Sara May's computer but I just can't wait... I have always known she was smart... I mean you are smart but she is from Matt Kaz... I mean do I need to say more... HE HE HE I can't wait to see them and I am so glad you got the computer thing figured out.

Anonymous said...

SHELLY - mad props for little Av on the just post 1-yr skills!! There is some definite skills if not just outright TALENT and as they say "you can't teach that!" I don't think my first encounter with the spherical objects at my first as AT LEAST until 3 or 3 yrs. old. The coordination is impeccable :) I'm so proud!! (Jenny) I didn't know how to post this w/o my own blog URL so.....had to do anonymous