The first thing we saw were wooden cut-outs of characters lined up along a hay maze. It didn't take us long to find the only characters that mattered.
Avery would not turn around completely for me to get a good picture with her and Elmo. She just kept staring at him. He is her first true love.

Reagan is obviously not "into" any characters. But this one seemed fitting for him because he's such a chunk. (Camille, I wanted Avery to stand in front of it so I could send you a picture for Pierce, but she wasn't having it...)

Next we found the perfect spot for an official pumpkin patch picture. This is obviously Reagan's first time to visit a pumpkin patch...

But it was Avery's first time too! When she saw bubba in this little pot, she wanted a turn too!

But it was Avery's first time too! When she saw bubba in this little pot, she wanted a turn too!

The bounce houses were the biggest hit of all. She LOVED them.

This was the best I could do to get both of them in a shot together. Reagan was eating the hay and Avery was in her own little world...probably with Elmo.
Avery found another bounce house to play in and I had a friend snap a pic of me and my babe. So sweet! 
My little Pumpkin!
What a great day! I can't wait to go back next year!
6 comments:
Great pictures! We had so much fun today! You'll have to wait awhile for my pics as Mike got home just after us and we're busy enjoying Daddy!
Oh...we had a little detour on the way home...flat tire! I'll post the story soon ;)
I love the pictures! Avery is so cute I love the bounce house picture. You look great too!
So cute and soooo wish I was there with you and thanks a million for thinking of us when you saw Kung Fu Panda... so cute... I will show Pierce for sure (when he wakes up)... and what a great idea with the my first pumpkin patch... so cute... miss you guys alot and you look really good in the pic with RJ.
Great pictures... very impressive that you went all the way to flower mound. we went there last year but it was like 100 degrees and we bailed after a couple hours.
cason didn't want anything to do with the cute first pumpkin patch pot... i think we got a standing pic of him. ha ha
looks like yall are having a great time.. .miss you guys
The pic of the two of them together cracked me up. That was a "real" pic for sure.
cute cute cute pictures! I love the last one of Reagan. Hope you guys are over all the yuck-I know it is no fun! See ya soon!
Post a Comment