On the way to and from the Festival we put our hands up and listened to Party In The USA. I don't car that I am twice the age of Miley Cyrus, I love that song. I can't think of a single time I've been in the car with Avery that we haven't listened to Sesame Street songs. They really don't get old to me because I know she loves them soo much. But since Ashlyn was with us, I decided to give "Hannah Montanna" a go. Avery just did what Ashlyn did. Too cute.
Ashlyn was sweet to play with Avery and walk with her. Avery is talking well, but still in the phase that few people can understand. But it doesn't matter to Ashlyn. She just listens.
After we got back from Fall Festival, we had a few friends over to the house. It was sort of a last minute "party". My mom always had parties during halloween when I was young. I remember eating donuts off of strings, bobbing for apples and eating junk food. So today I ran out and bought some donuts, but most everyone was too young to get the concept of not using your hands. After some pizza, we went Trick-or-Treating.
I didn't make Reagan wear the Elmo costume. Instead he wore this skeleton sleeper my mom got him.

We pushed him from house to house in his stroller. I looked down at one point and he was looking back up at me. I couldn't resist. I had to capture the moment.

Now everyone is asleep. This is probably one of only two nights in Avery's life that she hasn't had a bath. She was just soo sleepy. I was getting her ready for a bath around 9:30 and she was crying saying, "Paci first!" Then I asked her if she wanted to take a bath and she said no. She is rarely this tired, so we just let her go to bed. Hopefully she'll sleep well. It has been a busy, fun-filled day!
2 comments:
oh man... so cute...and the donut thing on a string so much fun... never tried that but sounds like it could be funny... wish I was there and that pic of RJ is precious.... both of you children are beautiful and I am sad to hear that you are missing Tyndale more...I am happy that you have T's children around to help out... but I too wish that Tyndale was here to love on her baby sister and brother... but knowing that she is getting loved on by Jesus... makes it all better... I love you sweet friend...
is that REALLY a cheer skirt! where are those cleats girl! WHERE!
Post a Comment