Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thursday's Treat


Last Thursday we got to go to Matt's work and trick-or-treat from office to office. This is something I look forward to every year. It's always a treat to see Matt during the day for the kids and for me.

I was soo excited to bring Abby and Elmo. Matt was a little disappointed that no one knew who Abby Cadabby was. We kept hearing, "Oh, look at the pretty princess!" and "What a cute cheerleader!" and "Here comes a fairy!" Technically the people who said fairy were correct, but this is not just any fairy. This is the only fairy that matters when you are almost two.


Like last year, Avery really didn't get the hang of Trick-or-Treating. She didn't really catch on to the concept of getting the candy and putting it in your bag. She wanted to hang onto each piece and hold it in her hand.


Avery was originally supposed to be Elmo, but she was afraid of the costume. So Reagan got to be Elmo. Go ahead, finish laughing... I know, it's funny.


He pretty much had a humiliated look on his face the whole time. But in true Reagan fashion, he just went along for the ride, as chill as can be.


It was a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

Julia said...

That Elmo costume is a little intimidating. I'm not surprised Avery was scared of it! She was perfect as Abby!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Great pics and I know that you guys love doing this... I think that is an awesome idea... a great way to show off your offspring especially when they are that cute... and I do have to say that the first pic I had to take a double look bc I was thinking why is Kelly there... you look just like her in this picture... wow... did you die your hair?