Matt and I got Avery some Preschool Prep Company videos for Christmas. We started watching the letters video on our way to Abilene several weeks ago and Avery learned her letters VERY quickly. I'm not sure when kids learn their letters. I have friends whose kids (that are Avery's age) have known them for many months and I know kindergartners who still struggle. But I do know that I am proud of my little Avey Bay and I was SHOCKED that she picked it up as fast as she did. Those videos are great. This video is very long, so don't feel obligated to watch.
16 years ago
5 comments:
Look at that smart little girl! I don't know how you feel about letting her watch TV but we have loved Word World for reinforcing letters. Jackson has loved letters because of it!
Hey... want to watch the video but it says that is is private so I can't view it.. you have to go back to youtube and make it public... can't wait... and we need to be watching those videos.
I'll second the Word World suggestion. Great show!
You are a brave mommy to let her have lipstick in the car! Don't tell my boys. They'll think I'm really mean! I don't even let them have their sippies b/c they end up with milk splashes somewhere in the car! lol
Avery is so smart and beautiful! Kaitlyn and I have enjoyed watching her video, we are working on writing our letters, they are so neat to teach!
Just can't believe it has been a year since you have blogged and have seen those babies... come back to me please... I miss you :-)
Post a Comment