Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet Boy

It occurred to me that most of my recent posts have been about Avery. That is for no other reason than she is talking and we have more "blog-worthy" moments together. But Reagan is still around and doing great. He is such a joy. Lately he has been making such funny faces. He'll grimace, almost as if he is choking, shake his head and let out a, "Ah!" and then just smile. It is the funniest thing.


He loves bath time and Avery cracks him up without saying a word. I have gotten over my fears of bathing them together. That has become a wonderful time saver. He loves her soo much and when she goes to the Little Gym and I bathe him alone, I think he wonders where she is.


We've started a 6-hour bottle schedule this week and also started introducing more solids. I'm doing things soo different with him than I did with Avery. I have a different pediatrician and that is probably part of it. At his 9 month well-check the doctor told me I could start feeding him table food. So that's what we are doing. He has a bottle at 8:00, 2:00 and 8:00 and he eats a normal breakfast, lunch and dinner just like the rest of us. He loves avocados.


The two things I look forward to every day: Avery and Reagan.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Cute pictures! We bathe our boys together and it is a huge time saver. Plus it's fun to watch them in the tub together.

Rachel Kerbel said...

what a sweet little face! doesn't look like the bib did much good there! hehe:)

Unknown said...

He is so cute, growing too fast! Did he really make THAT mess?! WOW

Jenny said...

hee hee love this little man!