
Grandma Babara came over the day it started snowing. She brought Avery a handful of snow at the door and Avery carried her "snowball" around the house like it was a stuffed animal. It was cute. We set it on the counter and, as you might have guessed, it started to melt. We managed to explain that process to Avery without any meltdowns of our own. We just went outside and made some more snowballs....
This is our pathetic little snowman. Compared to the other ones in our neighborhood, this one was pretty lame. But ours was the only one who came to work. :-)


When our neighbor came home from work, she couldn't even get into her garage. Here is Matt shoveling snow in her driveway.

Is this really my house??? I can't believe this happened in Texas. I felt like I was in Breckenridge.

Good times, GREAT memories.
3 comments:
Wow that is amazing... what happened to global warming... I love all the pics and sorry I had all your ski clothes...
It was a gorgeous 2 days! I'm glad to see that there's another Texan out there with a snow shovel. After watching people sweep the snow, I was beginning to think we were the only ones with a snow shovel. We used it all the time in KS...it was the first time we've been able to use it here!
now THAT is some snow! way to burst my snowflake bubble! hehe. looks like you guys had a great time:) see ya soon!
Post a Comment