Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oooh, das a nice caaaa!


A few weeks ago we went to Abilene to attend Morgan's 3rd birthday. In the garage was a pink, Disney princess, Toyota FJ Cruiser and it immediately struck Avery's eye. She wanted to get in and drive it around, but it was late so we told her she could drive it tomorrow. She was satisfied with that idea, but she still stood around the car and talked to Morgan. As I was bringing in our things to stay with Kevin and Linda, I overheard a bit of their conversation. She was sitting inside the car and she had sat up to look at the hood. She leaned over to Morgan and said, "Oooh, das a nice caaaa!" I thought I was going to die laughing. It was one of those stories that I couldn't quit telling because it was soo darn cute. The next day she had a blast in the "nice caaaa" as promised.


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Love this! She is like a little girl I encountered on a walk with Emrie one day...she was about three and she talked my head off and looked my stroller up and down and said, "wow, that's a nice stroller you've got there." Crazy. Where do they come up with this stuff, and when did they become experts on strollers and cars! Love that little Avery

Staci said...

How cute! You have a great drive/cul-de-sac for one of those ;)

Julia said...

That IS a nice car!!

just tagged you on my blog....

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... talks just like her mama... and love hte last pic looks like she is flying....

Kate said...

I wanna FJ CRUISER!!!!!! but not a pink and purple one...any other color...except gumball yellow. Seriously. if only I didn't have 2 kids to try to squeeze in. Someday...someday!