Today I found a new way to "contain" Avery. Some people use play yards. Some use pack-n-plays. Some use jumperoos or exersaucers. I use . . . a laundry basket turned upside-down. I know it might seem cruel at first, but trust me, she loved it. A play yard is still probably the better route to take, but not near as cute!
Hey! What just happened?

Wow, this is cool! I can move inside this big, blue pill.

I like it in here, I think I'll stay.

Fooled you! I can get out!

3 comments:
Those are some of the cutest photos ever! She looks so proud of herself.
He he he those are great smiles. Abbey actually did like sitting in a big laundry basket with some toys when she was little. And she still puts our hamper like yours over her head and says she is a giant popsicle!
How cute... I saw this last night and my mom and I had a great time looking at all the pictures... she says that Avery looks just like Matt... but you already knew that... How cute about the basket... they always like the boxes and things that are not suppose to be toys.
Post a Comment