Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Michelle Phelps

We have had many nicknames for Avery since her grand entrance into this world. We started with Red Hornet and then progressed to Little Love, Lovey, Little Bubbi, Bubbi-Rubbi, Boogie and Boogie-Loog. There are probably about 10 more, but you get the picture. Well, the newest name to ad to our list is Michelle Phelps. Yesterday Avery kicked and splashed almost all the water out of her tub. She did it again tonight. Matt thought we should document it in case she is a famous Olympic swimmer some day. Matt was drenched after this bath. They both had a great time.


We actually have a pretty good video of all the fun, but she was so crazy that her "cover-up" came off. I wasn't sure about posting naked baby videos, so I hope you enjoyed the pics!

8 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

I LOVE the first pic, she is obviously loving her bath!!! Good call on the no naked shots...all kinds of pervs out there.

Rachel Kerbel said...

that would be soooo great if she would become a little phelps! she might have to let go of the ducky first though. hehe

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You have always given some pretty good nicknames... you guys crack me up... she is so cute and I imagine that Matt had to have the towel just right so none of her privates showed on the picture... HE HE HE

We are headed to Thailand tomorrow so you get a few days of rest from my blog... love ya

bcstark said...

She sure loves the water! And I guess y'all kind of get a bath at the same time, too. :)

Kristen Ballard said...

Too cute- she looks so happy!!

Elasha said...

hey girl. it was so great to see you last night! i would LOVE to get together sometime and catch up!!!!

Elasha said...

It was weird how quick I found you! I wanted to see if I could find a phone number or email for you or something, so I put in "Shelly Stanaland" in google thinking something on an alumni list, but the first hit was your blog. Someone, I think back in March, but Shelly Stanaland in a comment! Plus, I use to know how to spell Matt's, well yours now too, last name, but since High School, that knowledge has left me!

Send me your email or phone number in a comment. I have to approve them before they appear in my blog, so I won't publish it!

talk to you soon!

Rachel Kerbel said...

girl! you best post something:)!!