Tonight my little man screamed for 1 hour and 30 minutes. I totally expected less screaming tonight, but I got 15 minutes more. I just finished Googling this CIO method, totally doubting myself. I also popped in one of my books (it was a downloadable book) that I read which involves a bit of crying it out, and it gave me a little more confidence. The author claims that it takes an average if 5 days and babies cry an average of 45 minutes. So I guess Reagan is above average, already! :-)
Here are some cute pics from today:
Told you she could jump!
5 comments:
Are those toys that I see in the living room... wow... again cute pics and way to be a great mom with the CIO... you are good but now you have to make sure you let us know after day 5.
That bumbo scenario is so familiar! :) We are going through the exact same thing here with Jackson being jealous of Colin sitting in the bumbo. And when Colin's not in the bumbo, Jackson shoves himself into it. Totally uncomfortable looking, but apparently worth it to him!
i let both of my girls cry it out and it did take some time but soooo worth it! you can do it!
Hello and congrats! I didn't realize that Reagan was here. He is adorable. Your family is really growning. Hugs and prayers to for you all this week.
Love, Leslie
"You got like three feet of air that time."
Post a Comment