Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CIO, Day 3

The first two nights of the CIO Chronicles, I was sitting at the computer, researching the method (again) and second guessing myself.  When he finally stopped crying (1hr and 15 min. the first night and 1 1/2 hrs the second night-- incase you don't remember) I was already in place to blog about the experience.  LAST night, I worked hard to keep him up a little longer (basically to eliminate his evening nap) and I put him down at 8:00.  No crying.  He woke up twice to feed and I woke him up at 8:00 this morning.  Ahhh, success!  I don't expect this again, but that little taste is enough to keep me going.  I just laid him down for a nap and he cried it out, but only for about 10 minutes.  My little man is working it out!  I'm soo proud of him!

4 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I am proud of him too... he is going to steal your heart that little one... way to go on the CIO.

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

I am right there with ya on CIO! You can do it....and you'll be so glad you did.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like to me Mom is being a success too, not just Ray Jay. Way to go Shelly, I know it is tough but you are doing great.

Rachel Kerbel said...

it is always great to have the support of others-it is hard, but worth it:) you can do it!