Thursday, June 18, 2009

CIO, Day 4

Well, day 4 is pretty much a repeat of day 3. I laid him down last night and he didn't cry. He woke up twice to feed and then for good at 7:30am. There was no crying when I laid him down around 8:30 last night because he was soo exhausted from missing his evening nap. Yesterday for his nap I laid him down awake, and he didn't even fuss. He just laid there for a while and then closed his eyes. Mission Self-Soothe: Accomplished. Now I have to figure out how to eliminate the night feedings and we're good to go. I might start that tonight. He's 14lbs. I think he'll survive the night with no feedings. Maybe I'll wait until next week to start that...

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I am going to start calling your Mrs. Tom Cruise... mission impossible... not so... you go girl.